Modern Optimization and Machine Learning in Acoustics, EM, Radar, and Sonar II
A Hybrid Workshop on Applications and Methods in Acoustics, EM, Radar, and Sonar.
This workshop is organised in cooperation between Lund University and Saab. The aim is to provide the participants with a venue to discuss and learn about theory and applications of Modern Optimisation and Machine Learning.
The focus is on practical problems and the choice of methods. Presentations will be held by researchers from academia and the industry. Active participation with a 20-minute presentation is encouraged.
Topics of interest: Inverse Problems, Optimisation, Compressive Sensing, and Machine Learning
Applications in Acoustics, Electromagnetics, Radar, Sonar, and Wave Propagation
When: 23 November 2021, 09.00 - 17.00
Where: Online on the zoom platform.
Professor Yonina Eldar, Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel on Deep Analog-to-Digital Compression with Applications to Automotive Radar and Massive MIMO
- Deep Analog-to-Digital Compression with Applications to Automotive Radar and Massive MIMO (Keynote)
Professor Yonina Eldar, Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel
- Short-time least-squares spectral analysis of pass-by noise in water from a rigid inflatable boat
Anders Lindberg, Saab, Sweden
- A Supervised Learning Framework for Joint Angle-of-Arrival and Source Number Estimation
Noud Kanters, University of Twente, Netherlands
- Measurement and modeling of VSAT Antenna Radiation Patterns using QuadCopter UAV
Muhammad Owais and Diana Trifon, QuadSAT, Denmark
- Deep learning based dictionary learning and tomographic image reconstruction
Ozan Öktem, Royal Technical Institute, Sweden
- Optimization of Electromagnetic Structures
Mats Gustafsson, Lund University, Sweden
- MoM-Based Memetics for Inverse Design
Miloslav Čapek, Czech technical university in Prague, Czechia
- Antenna Design Optimization Using Machine Learning
CJ Reddy, Altair, USA
- Interpolation Methods for SAR Backprojection at THz Frequencies
Yevhen Ivanenko, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Receiver-Sender Node Calibration for Sound and Radio
Kalle Åström, Lund University, Sweden
- Quantum-Assisted Combinatorial Optimization of Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces
Zhen Peng, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, USA
More information and a agenda can be found at https://www.overleaf.com/read/fsrzznywbgpd
Christer [dot] Larsson [at] eit [dot] lth [dot] se