AI Lund Online Drop-in: AI related degree projects
7 December 12.00 - 13.10
Theme: AI Degree projects
As a complement to the AI Lund Degree Project Fair 10 November we organise an online drop-in* for students on bachelor's or master's level. The drop-in discusses possible AI related degree projects in the social sciences and humanities. Bring your AI related degree project ideas in business, law, humanities and social science etc. Or just listen in.
- Researchers give an 5 minute overview of their research or education domain’s connection to AI in plenum.
- One breakout room for each supervisor for ideas and Q&A.
- Blerim Emruli, Senior lecturer, Department of Informatics
- Maria Hedlund, Senior lecturer, Department of Political Science
- Stefan Larsson, Associate Professor in Technology and Social Change,
- Daniel Møller Ølgaard, Senior lecturer, Department of Political Science
The link to the Zoom meeting will be emailed to AI Lund subscribers and also announced at the day of the event at: https://ai.lu.se/drop-in/open-link.
If you join the AI Lund network you will get an invitation.
* Some Wednesday lunches, one or more AI researchers will be at the Zoom platform, to answer questions or lead discussions. But we expect that there will also be people who just want to hang with others interested in the topic. Different weeks will focus on different topics, such as image analysis, politics, robotics, ethics, or clinical AI.