AI, Ethics and Societal Challenges - and a MOOC
Recording from AI Lund lunch seminar 10 February 2022
- Maria Hedlund, Political Science, Lund University
- Erik Persson, Practical Philosophy, Lund University
When: 10 February at 12.00-13.15
Spoken language: English
During this lunch seminar Maria Hedlund and Erik Persson will introduce central koncepts i the domain of AI and ethics and how AI affects society, such as:
- the AI bias phenomenon and the role of AI in surveillance,
- democracy in relation to AI and acquaintance with common issues with democracy in relation to AI,
- ‘forward-looking’ and ‘backward-looking responsibility’ and an acquaintance with problems connected to applying these concepts on AI,
- the control problem in AI and acquaintance with commonly discussed solutions to this problem.
They will also present the outline of the free online course they have developed during 2021.