AI Lund for Lund University Employees
As an open network, AI Lund is determined to expand its audience and learn about new promising researchers in the field of artificial intelligence. The staff of Lund University gets to both engage in and co-create the possibilities of lifelong learning together with AI Lund.
Share and co-create
- Share ideas for new potential courses
- Share links to news related to AI at Lund University
- Add the AI-related events you organise to the shared calendar. Contact Jonas [dot] Wisbrant [at] cs [dot] lth [dot] se (Jonas Wisbrant) for visibility in calendars and distribution of invitations via the moderated sendlists. Contact kalle [at] maths [dot] lth [dot] se (Kalle Åström) for funding.
- Invite speakers from other parts om the university to your lectures
Get affiliated through Lund University research portal
Contribute to the 'project' for AI research at Lund University in the Research Portal through LUCRIS:
- Get affiliated by asking anyone who already is affiliated – or send an email to Jonas [dot] Wisbrant [at] cs [dot] lth [dot] se (.)
- Connect up to three of your favourite AI publications
- Connect AI-related research projects, events, prises etc.
- Connect open AI-related software and applications
Help the network grow
- Invite your colleagues to the AI Lund events
- Foster the curiosity about AI in your students
- Provide feedback and let us know where we could improve
Forum for Profile Area in AI and Digitalisation 2022
Sign up to get a resumé, updates and to join the forum by filling out the form.
General email: info [at] ai [dot] lu [dot] se
Sonja Aits, Medical Faculty and Lund Institute of Advanced X-Ray and Neutron Science (LINXS)
AI/ML methods in Medical and Biological Research, AI/ML for structural biology, neutron and x-ray science, Educational tools for learning about AI, AI in health care/pharma
Christian Balkenius, Cognitive Science
Neurosciences, Zoology, Robotics, cognitive development, cognitive robotics, learning. Director of the WASP HS Graduate School.
Bo Bernhardsson, Automatic Control
Modeling and control of uncertain systems. Programme Director of the Master's Programme in Machine Learning, Systems and Control.
Anamaria Dutceac Segesten, European Studies
AI as a method in social science research, computational social science, NLP, social network analysis, AI and politics
Magnus Ekblad, Faculty Office Faculty of Social Sciences
Einar Heberg, Clinical Physiology
image processing, medicine, cardiac imaging, big data, image segmentation
Maria Hedlund, Political Science
experts, democracy, ethics, policy-making, public administration, responsibility, legitimacy
Karima Kandi, Business developer and process coordinator at Lund University Commissioned Education
Stefan Larsson, Technology and Society
sociolegal researcher studying issues of consumer trust, accountability and transparency on data-driven markets, digital platforms; AI, data & retail; AI governance; sustainable AI.
Jacek Malec, Computer Science
knowledge representation and reasoning, semantic systems, collaborative intelligent robots
Susanne Norrman, External Relations
competence development and lifelong learning initiatives regarding AI
Mattias Ohlsson, Astronomy and Theoretical Physics
development of machine learning algorithms, applications of AI/ML within medicine, medical decision support
Mikael Sundström, Political Science
Intersection IT/Democracy, Leadership and Information security. Project for mapping and coordination of AI education at Lund university
Eva Westin, Automatic Control
HR, events, administration, communication
Robert Willim, Digital Cultures
future visions, art, aesthetics, creative industries, science fiction, imaginaries, everyday life, connected homes
Jonas Wisbrant, Computer Science
Strategic and operative human communications, network development, research communication and dissemination
Kalle Åström, Mathematical Imaging
Computer Vision, Image Analysis, Machine Learning, Mapping, Localisation, Positioning, Audio, Radio, Medical Image Analysis. Coordinator AI Lund